Self-Administered Funds are recommended for Large Corporates.
These individual employer-sponsored schemes operate as a Trust and allow the company, through a Board of Trustees, complete control on administration, investments and decisions.
Contributions to the Fund benefit from a tax relief.
Main Characteristics of a Self-Administered Fund
- A dedicated pension trust made for large companies
- Registered as a Trust under the Trust Act
- Own Board of Trustees composed of employer and employee representatives
- Requires involvement from the part of the sponsoring employer (in particular the Board of Trustees)
- More control over contributions, fees, charges, investments and benefits
Our pension scheme administration services include the following:
- Daily Management of the members/schemes (Maintaining Membership Data Records ; Processing, Calculating and Paying Benefits ; Computerized data on a leading benefit fund administration system)
- Management and organisation of committees
- Preparation and providing of informational documents (Providing Benefit Statements to Pension Plan Members once a year ; Preparation of Effective and Targeted Employee Communication Material, such as booklets, meeting with employees, etc. ; Reporting on membership statistics
- Legal procedures (such as implementation of scheme with authorities ; filing of returns)
- Advice on Pension (appropriate Group Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and transfer values)
- Accounting (Maintenance of accounting records ; Preparation and Submission of Accounts ; Full management of the audit process)
Other services such as Investment Advisory and Actuarial services may also be provided.
For more information: Contact us on 207 2507 or firstname.lastname@example.org