There are 2 ways to invest in the fund:
Lump Sum Investment
- Minimum: Rs. 5,000
- Additional voluntary contributions can be made in the account at any time
Monthly Savings Plan
- Minimum: Rs. 500 monthly (via a Standing Order Instruction with the bank)
- Monthly contribution can be increased or decreased at no cost, according to client’s changing financial standing
- Additional lump sum investments can be made in the account at any time
An account can also be a hybrid of both. (For example- opening the account with a lump of Rs. 10,000 and contributing Rs. 1,000 monthly)
How to invest
We require the following documents:
- National Identity Card/ or Passport
- Proof of address (not dated older than 3 months).
Initial Investment Amount
- A cheque drawn in favour of MUA General Fund or MUA Property Trust
- Or the Standing Order Form which will be given by the MUA Mutual Fund representative.
If you are ready to start saving with MUA Mutual Fund, please click HERE to complete the online application.
Repayment Request Form
If you wish to sell back your units, please fill in the "Repayment Request Form".
Contact our representatives for further information on the 212 2520.
- Invest with us:
- If you have a Project to realise
- If you need to save for your Retirement
- If you need to save for your Child’s Education
- If you want to diversify your Savings
- If you have a commitment towards Long Term Savings